No One is Good. No One is Bad.

During my school days, in 9th Grade, my friend Hemant who was in another section was telling me about one of his classmate Vikram. Everyday he had a fight with him during class.

"Yaar yeh Vikram bahut hi kameena hai..meri teacher se shikayat kardeta hai har baar, pata nahi khudko kya smjhta hai."


"Pata hai iska papa bahut ameer hai, bahut paisa hai iske paas, itna paisa hai iske paas par kapde pehen ne ka zara bhi dhang nahi hai..mujhe dekh middle class se hoon par phir bhi aise rehta hu jaise ameer hoon. Vikram bahut hi bura hai..hai na?

I was just listening to him and replying by "hmmm".

Then he asked me, "tu kya bolta hai uske baare mein".

After a silence of 30 Seconds I replied "yaar is duniya mein na koi acha hai aur na hi koi bura".

Hemant was very much pleased by those words spoken by me, and he told "kya baat kahi hai tune naved".

Now whenever we meet or had a talk he always use to remember those lines.

4:41 pm