C.R.Y Let The pain F.L.Y

A Short Story.

A boy was siting alone on the bench at his balcony watching the sunset. A door bell rings. A courier boy delivered a small packet to him. He came back to his bench and opened that packet. It was a book named CRY Let The Pain FLY. Inside there was a hand writen note:

Dear ______,
"I know you are alone and sad, thinking about me all the time, coz I am far from you and shall not comeback in this lifetime. I am sorry for what happened between us but you were everything for me and I will Love you always. Got no words to express it so I wrote a book for you. Earlier you said that you will not cry, but I need you to cry and let your pain fly."
Yours, _____.

It was his girlfriend that left him a year ago due to some reasons. He read that book, it was a story about the boy and his girl. She wrote every moments that both had spent with each other. Also there were some photos of them together. After reading this, boy cried that night and slept with that book.

Girl left him coz she was suffering from Cancer and she had died the next day after writing that book.

9:12 am