'I am such a Bastard!!'

29th November 2012

My 4th Semester result appeared and I got passed in all 6 subjects. It was a miracle for me because I haven't expected this. Preparation was not so good but still I got cleared with a good score. I was happy & thought to tell this to my parents that I have cleared my MBA. But fate was not with me, as I came home from office, parents were not in a good mood, may be they have some issues between them. But I ignored. I too had a minor fight with my friend a day before. Thought I will try to patch up with her and shall tell this good news to her.


But when I called her she was too in a bad mood, she scolded, shouted and said that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and doesn't want any calls or messages from me. She reacted for the conflict that we had yesterday. I thought it was a good day for me but it wasn't. I am ignored, neglected...and so on. I was left with one friend so I decided to tell her about my result next day and slept.

But what I expected next day, wasn't that same, suspected from my colleagues, my boss with some official work; my mood evolved into anger. I was frustrated, annoyed, irritated and was not able to talk to anyone. I was yelling on my colleagues and also yelled on my friend, I was pissed off and screwed up everything. 'I am such a Bastard!!'. I screamed.

10:57 pm