Emptiness - Song that fills my loneliness

I remebered that day, a year back, I was in my office doing some work. I had to call one of the client for the meeting appointment. As I called him, a hello tune played "Tune mere jaana kabhi nahi jaana...ishq mera dard mera...aashiq tera bheed mein khoya rehta hai jaane jahan...poocho toh itna kehta hai...that i feel so lonely yeah....there's a better place than this emptiness". I really liked that song and wanted to listen it's lyrics once again, as no one was responding to the call, I redialed, again that song played. This time also the call wasn't picked. I have heard that song 1st time and so I searched it on internet. I got many results for the keyword "Tune mere Jaana". Lyrics, song, story behind this song etc. I downloaded that song, as I was not having my earpiece with me I heard it at my home. After listening to the song with its Lyrics I just fall in love with it.


And still today I listen this song, specially when I am alone, it fills my loneliness..my emptiness.

Due to my frequent listening to this song, one of my friend Shikha says me everytime "Mar jaa is gaane ko sun sun ke...tu pakta nahi yeh gaana sunke...jabse yeh song bana hai tabse sunta hi jaa raha hai."
LOL

One line for this song : "Yeh duniya chhor jayegi mujhe akela..par yeh dhun kabhi nahi chhoregi mujhe tanha..."

10:47 pm