Last Wishes - A Life after Death


We usually make some good plans when we are going for holidays to hill stations or some place that we think are like heaven. We pack our bags with clothes and all that stuff that are going to be needed while travelling. Everyone likes to travel to different places, to see new things, monuments, gardens, historical places, and many more. Before reaching to the place we all are excited and we wait eagerly to reach soon. But no one looks excited when they are near to death. Why so?


********************
I remembered when last time I was in my Hometown (Agra), my grandfather's close friend was hospitalised due to cancer. I visited him with my mother as she was also very close to him. She used to call him 'Bade papa' (Father's Brother). He was very equal a father to her who has been looking and taking care for her since childhood.

In hospital, I saw him laying in a bed and as we entered to his room he bursted to tears. My mom too cried for him. She told him to keep faith on God, and everything will be alright. Doctors have given up, he was on last stage and was having nearly a month. I saw him sad as if he was going to leave some important thing behind. What was he worried for? His only son, who was abroad and busy with his job, who didn't care for him. No, it was his Life for what he was worried for. A life which god gave him to experience different things in this only living world.

********************

Why should we cry if we are leaving this world and are near to death? What I think, no what I will do when I would be in his situation is that I would plan a lifetime holiday for a place called Heaven. I would be very excited to see a life, a real life after death. I would be eager to reach as soon as possible to visit a new place which I had never been. I will write down some notes to my parents, my sister, relatives and to my fewer but very close friends. I will book a place in a graveyard, in advance where I shall be buried after my death, after covering my body with the soil I would like to cover it with Tulips. Tulip is a most favorite flower not mine but for someone. I would tell one of my friend to play a song from emptiness after burying me.

These are my last wishes, yes they are odd, but not fake.

6:20 pm