Making of Unproven Words

It was not at all easy for me to write an another blog. After such a long gap its really not possible for anyone to start something which was a routine work before some 3-4 years back. "Unproven Words"...I don't know how this word occurred in my mind, after reading a novel "I too had a Love Story" I decided to write something, and here's the result that I am trying to open my heart through this Blog. Don't know where this writing passion will lead me, but Yes the suffocation in which I was living these years are decreasing.


A real and only one purpose for this blog is still a TOP SECRET thing which I usually tell my fewer but very close friends when I hide something. But I promise it will be disclosed one day, when?...can't say.

Here I shall be posting some of my thoughts, views, stories, quotes, and some sound files recorded by me. I shall also be taking requests from my readers. Hope you all will like it.

Keep Reading..Keep Smiling :)

-Naved

10:29 pm